A collection of some of my drawing-based work:
- An experiment in turning an illustration into a cinemagraph that loops seamlessly, using Clint Eastwood from The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly as the subject matter.
- “Beach Hippo” spec-art for a children’s t-shirt.
- A one-color apple tree, created for the cover of the 2005 annual report from SURGE, a social justice non-profit.
- An image for my family’s 2015 Christmas card, which was die-cut on the cover and inside to work as a pop-up.
- A “safari animals” poster that I made for my daughter, when she was 2-years-old, to hang in her room.